Five for Friday & Flash Sale!

Say it with me...5 more days! 5 more days! I think I can! I think I can! :) Are you as excited about Christmas break as I am? I. Can't. Wait! So to celebrate one week until that moment arrives, I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for a little Five for Friday! 




This is genius! Too good not to share. Although, I am uncertain as to who this belongs. I have searched forever and ever, but couldn't find the brilliant mind behind it. If this brilliance is all yours, please let me know so I can give proper credit. 


This is the same concept as the balloon or bust that I did at the end of the year last year.


So basically, you fill each balloon with a special activity. If the students have an exceptional day, they get to pop a balloon and reap the benefit the next day. I know it is probably almost too late to use this, but you could always fill 3 or 4 with rewards {depending on how many days you have left} and leave some empty. Then they could pop to see if they earned a reward or not. This would be a great way to keep them engaged these last few days. Oooor...you can tuck it away for next year! 



I have to share my new obsession. You can thank me later. I have been doing tons of Christmas shopping. Nothing like last minute...right? Well, I think I found my absolute faves for the season! 

How cute are these baubles from Reece & Blaire? Seriously...obsessed. You must check them out. You'll be oh so glad you did! Your wallet won't...but that is beside the point!  


Here are a few of my favorites that I have ordered for some friends and family this year! 






I am spending my night prepping for an ugly sweater party tomorrow for my cheerleaders.  Gosh I love a good party. I especially love planning parties! I will definitely have to share pictures later, but here is a little glimpse of my fab sweater. I highly recommend hosting an ugly sweater day in the classroom and/or with your staff. So much fun! 



In other news....

This has been a super busy week. I have been trying to finish up the decorations in my house....


Working on a brand new unit for the new year. It will be a mix of New Year's activities while bringing in a little Chinese New Year for a little cultural effect. Trying to finish this up in the midst of my party planning. 

And, I even managed to squeeze in an Atlanta Hawks game with some of our RCA kids!



Since I am feeling so festive this weekend, I have decided to place these two units on sale...BIG TIME! But only until Sunday, so hurry hurry!  Click on the pictures to check them out on TPT. 



Have a great weekend, friends! 

5 comments:

  1. Love that you're hosting an ugly sweater party! We had one for the staff at my school this year and it was awesome!

    Merry Christmas,
    Shelby
    First Time Firstie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope - your tree is beautiful and the door/balloon idea is brilliant like you said. So fun for your kiddos...we got this -5 more days!
    xoxo,
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to decorate my door - I won't have time for a countdown, but that might be super easy - thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete